Eligibility of Organizations to Receive Funds
Applicants and potential recipients of financial support from The Slingshot Foundation must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered eligible for funding:
- Work in the issue area of education in whole or in part.
- Be locally based in Dallas County or Travis County and serve primarily the local area.
- Be a certified 501(c)3 organization and be able to provide a copy of certification as proof.
- Be able to provide independently audited annual financial statements upon request.
- Submit all requests in writing.
Interested parties should apply in writing (digital or hard copy, though web submissions are preferred).
Distribution & Reward of Funds
The Slingshot Foundation anticipates distributing funds to 1-3 organizations each year, pending:
- Amount of funds available.
- Quality and quantity of applicant organizations.
- Ability for available funds to make a meaningful difference to its recipients.